Category Archives: Media Buying
Hey guys, today I wanted to share some of my personal mistakes that cost me time and money in the beginning. I’d like you to avoid this at all cost.
Media buying is considered to be for big boys only. And it’s true to some extent. For larger volume, when we talk about direct/IO based buys, you need budget. Serious budget in some cases. But starting in media buys can be simple and easy. Sadly I had to learn it the hard way. So in this post I’ll give you some tips so you can save yourself some money and time.
Where to Start with Media Buys?
That’s where I screwed up really. Few years back in ’07 or ’08 … Read the rest »
- Keywords/Placements or Ads – Which are More Important?
- How to Easyli Resize to CPV (800×600) Window?
- MixRank – Free Ad Spying Tool (Use While it’s Free)
- Best and Worst Autoresponder Review
- How to Redirect After “Like” on Your Facebook Page?
- Outsourcing People Outside US – Price vs. Quality
- Are You Creating a Business or Just Wasting Shots in Marketing?
- Good Post from Finch about Traffic Arbitrage
- Super Affiliate or Not Super Affiliate
- How to Get Paid for International Affiliates?
- Internet Marketing Blog
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- Cost Per View Tips
- PPV LP Templates
- Media Buying Guide
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- Social Network Marketing
- Blogs and Blogging Tips
- RSS Technology Tips
- Website Design Tips
- Email Marketing Strategy
Internet Marketing Q&A
If you are just starting out and have a question related to internet marketing, go ahead and contact me.
Back in the day I've done SEO, PPC, email, you name it. Now's I've settled on banners, PPV, SEO and social traffic. So if you'd like to get a tip about making monies online, don't be shy. It won't cost ya anything :-)