Category Archives: Ad Spying
Everyone seems to have noticed MixRank. I’ve used it and it rocks. And yes, it’s FREE. So click the link, join and start spying man.
MixRank shows you best performing text ads, banners for advertisers. And they also show you where those ads are running and when the ad was last seen. Holy @#$!@#, this is GOLD.
Let’s take look shall we?
Let’s pretend we are planning to test a penny auctions campaign. Offers come and go, it’s unstable, but profitable. So what do we do? We can blindly test our message and hope it’ll work, or we can spy.
1. Go to Mixrank.com
2. In the main search box, type in the domain of the #1 auction site… Read the rest »
- Keywords/Placements or Ads – Which are More Important?
- How to Easyli Resize to CPV (800×600) Window?
- MixRank – Free Ad Spying Tool (Use While it’s Free)
- Best and Worst Autoresponder Review
- How to Redirect After “Like” on Your Facebook Page?
- Outsourcing People Outside US – Price vs. Quality
- Are You Creating a Business or Just Wasting Shots in Marketing?
- Good Post from Finch about Traffic Arbitrage
- Super Affiliate or Not Super Affiliate
- How to Get Paid for International Affiliates?
- Internet Marketing Blog
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- Cost Per View Tips
- PPV LP Templates
- Media Buying Guide
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- Social Network Marketing
- Blogs and Blogging Tips
- RSS Technology Tips
- Website Design Tips
- Email Marketing Strategy
Internet Marketing Q&A
If you are just starting out and have a question related to internet marketing, go ahead and contact me.
Back in the day I've done SEO, PPC, email, you name it. Now's I've settled on banners, PPV, SEO and social traffic. So if you'd like to get a tip about making monies online, don't be shy. It won't cost ya anything :-)